Acceptance of Quotation
No binding contract will exist until you have accepted our quotation in writing and paid a 25% deposit and we have issued you with a written acknowledgment of your acceptance.
Basis of Quotation
All quotations are made subject to the following understandings:
- Period of hire means the period for which the equipment is required to be ready for use.
- The size and surface of the site are suitable for erection of equipment.
- You have informed us of any drains, pipes, cables or other obstacles which might affect the site. It should be noted that the pegs holding marquees may be driven up to one metre into the ground. You should note that you are responsible for repairing and making good any damage caused to the site by erection or dismantling of any equipment.
A minimum deposit of 25% of the total hire invoice must be paid prior to ourselves acknowledging the booking. The balance of the hire charge shall be payable by you 10 days prior to the event.
We shall not be liable for delay or failure to complete any contracts as a result of:
- the site being unsuitable or access being unavailable on the date stated for
- adverse wind or weather conditions
- loss or damage to equipment by fire or flood
- any industrial dispute, lock-out or strike
If you require us to move any marquee already erected for any reason which is not our fault, you will be liable for an additional charge.
Care of Equipment
- You are responsible for and shall indemnify us against any loss of or damage to all hired equipment whatsoever the cause.
- All heating and cooking equipment must be placed a minimum of six feet from the marquee panels and must not be left unattended whilst in use.